For the Sales department we are looking for a:
In this role you are a member of the international sales team. You will be accountable for delivering ambitious sales targets (pipeline, turnover and margin) at 3 to 4 global FMCG accounts.
Activities Global Account Manager
• Development and execution of strategic account plans and propositions, using best-practice sales methodologies.
• Sparring partner for your customers, on a variety of hierarchical levels and in different disciplines (such as operations, engineering, procurement, innovation and finance)
• International initiatives to manage, intensify and expand the worldwide relationships and business with your customers, all global leading companies in the FMCG sector.
• Functionally leading a committed and experienced multidisciplinary account team on projects and services).
• As a Global Account Manager you have the ability to connect with and master technical matters
• Strategic insight in the business of the customers, and the ability to convert that into market and account strategies
• Master’s degree in technology and/or business administration.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales of capital goods.
• Experienced in working with international (FMCG) customers.
• A Proactive team player with passion for the job.
• The ability to lead and to collaborate in a strategic account team.
• Fluent in English (speaking, reading, writing)
• A challenging and dynamic job with a competitive reward package and an interesting bonus arrangement.
• Work experience at a global leading company in an international environment.
• Committed and competent colleagues.
• Very appealing customers (the top FMCG brands) and fascinating technical systems.